O'SULLIVAN BEACH, 17 Swordsman Road
beautiful low maintenance home with the ocean at your doorstep
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
Please contact Cameron Bowes to discuss a viewing time.
Are you a first home buyer looking to break into the market? A savvy investor? Or a downsizer looking for a low maintenance home? Then look no further than this immaculately presented home.
Situated on a corner block this property will have you falling in love from the moment you walk through the front door.
As you walk through the home you will be blown away by the spacious open feel throughout. The large lounge room with large windows flows beautifully into the modern kitchen. The kitchen is just amazing and will service the needs of the busy family and the master chef. It is complete with high quality stainless appliances.
There is a huge family room with a built in bar which will make you the envy of all your friends and family when you have them over on those special occasions. There is even plenty of room for the kids to relax and play.
All three bedrooms are a great size with bedrooms one and two featuring a mirror glass built in robes. There is a nice low maintenance garden which is a perfect place to entertain and relax.
The home sits on a 371sqm corner block and features a wide frontage. The front yard is huge and you may even decide to fence the front of the property to enhance the privacy for the kids to run around and play. The property is located close to lots of parks which the children will enjoy for sure.
The property includes plenty of car parking space and even enough room for a boat, trailer or caravan. Other features of this home are roller shutters on all front windows, both heating and cooling available and is close to all the essentials such as, shops schools and public transport and parks. The property is close to the beach and the boat ramp which adds to the convenience. There are lots of walking trails and spots for the kids explore.
Be sure to place your offer today as a property this special will not stay on the market for long.
What we love about the property
Features of the house
- Solar panel hot water system
- Two separate living rooms, one with bar and log fire place, leading to decking outdoor area another one with huge wall windows with view to the front garden and street.
- Timber decking under the pergola enjoy beautiful morning sun, another side yard also fit outdoor table set with umbrella to enjoy BBQ meal.
- Open plan modern kitchen and living with width of 900mm breakfast bar and dishwasher, gas stove and electric oven
- Open design, large windows, and skylights in living rooms and bathroom provide abundance nature lights
- updated central bathroom and separate toilet and spacious laundry room, plenty space for family washing chores
- Polished original floorboards and laminate floorboards throughout
- Two rooms have built in robs with stylish glass sliding doors
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Security roller shutters on all front windows
- split system air conditioner
- Plenty car parking spaces can also fit boats, caravan, etc
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
0431 164 757
Land Area : 371 sqM
Building Area : 128 sqM